Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Application are invited from fresh graduates for the position below:
Job Position: Digital Lab. Trainee
Job ID: #000002
Specialization: Information Technology
- We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
- Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First or Second class division) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Show talent, ambition and character.
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking
- Excellent organization skills & time management skills
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS
- Excellent written & oral communication